Therapy sessions typically last 60 minutes. The frequency of appointments will depend on your specific needs.
Common Issues Addressed Include:
- Couples Counseling
- Co-parenting – developing and carrying out positive parenting plans
- Family Counseling
- Life Cycle Transitions
- Parenting Support for All Stages - Pregnancy, Infancy, Childhood, Adolescence, Launched and
- Remarriage & Blended Families
- Separation/Divorce – Navigating & thriving through all the stages of divorce, from the initial
acute stage of coping with loss, to adjusting to a new family configuration and shared custody, to introducing new partners, and forming blended families.
- Strengths Assessment/Development